Tuesday 15 October 2019

Dream Big But Hope No More

I Have A Dream!!


Yes Rashmiji I have just copied your title. All of of us have a dream but obviously we don't like day dreaming 🤪. We work hard and toil each day to make our dream come true but what if somebody comes between our dreams? What will you do? To make the answer simple what do you do when someone comes in between your way? We have to do exactly that? But will we? Even if we do we are sure to get arrested. Isn't it?
We consume news daily  so we must be aware of the recent happenings. One day Arrest for a middle class type person means ? I guess you will know better. But that's not we want to even talk about.
I want to ask you people what do you when someone comes in your way? A plain simple question. A plain simple Answer is all what I want? Our Cinema Houses have the best answers for this. Can we try it out here? "Jo b raaste me ayga mitti m mil jayga" But frankly plastics don't!.

We humans go through a lot of emotions. Cinemas make us emotional. We show emotions when we succeed or need another chance! We show emotions when our dream gets fulfilled and we also show emotions when it doesn't. And it feels so awful that we could not realize our dreams because we did nothing wrong but we still couldn't. We feel injustice has been done to us!

Recently in Delhi a 27 yo non-smoker was diagnosed with Stage -4 Lung Cancer. What was the fault of that person? He breathe the polluted air of the city? Actually it was his fault , he should have purchased an oxygen mask. Expect him no one was at fault! But due to his negligence he has to incurr exhorbitant bills of the hospital. He is unable to travel to workplace due to medical issues . He has a wife and small daughter. I mean he must have had some dreams? No? What about that now? He will not even die a natural death. The hospital bills won't allow him to have one . But we won't understand until this problem gets to us.

Like I told in my earlier posts once we catch fever we go to the doctor. People will be people you  know! But I want accountability here. Who is responsible for that person's condition. No people I don't even know him! But I just want to prevent these things . "Prevention is better than cure" . Smoking may have been banned in public places but pollution is still there my friends! We can always choose to ignore it. Today someone's dream is getting over! We can well understand what can happen tomorrow? Isn't it?

And for people who like living and enjoying the present I am sure you must have insured yourself? Like for what? If something will happen tommorow then your dear ones will get money? Hey I thought you weren't concerned about the future?
 I would just like to complete the circle by saying. People if we keep polluting and endangering our environment there is no future. Not even 10 years from now! And you know what I have many dreams for the future which I have seen with my parents. Even I want to fulfill them but you know what ,someone in my way who will prevent me from achieving my dreams? What's my fault fellas? You tell me what should I do to those people who are coming in the way? Who are you to take my dreams away from me?


No comments:

Post a Comment